Monday, April 13, 2009

Friends, you mean the world to me.

"A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart, and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words."




To celebrate post IT-fair, Serkee, Tiffany, Cheeleng and I had dimsum buffet at Excelsior Hotel.



Cheeleng sorting through our just arrived cleocat purchases... :P



Fifi and Serkee...



Food needs no introduction! :D
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

On another evening, Cheeleng, Jessica and I headed to Cineleisure to catch "confessions of a shopaholic"!!! Aft hearing so much abt the book and reading raving reviews of the show, we decided to be typical girls and catch a chick flick tt is in gist, making fun of girls. Talk abt irony? Haha.




Speak no evil, hear no evil, see no evil!



I look like siao ding dong. Hohoho!









Glamming it up for the camera in a neoprint booth. :P





Who makes the best shopaholic? Me, Jessica or Cheeleng???
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Speaking of precious friends, Zest and I hv agreed to become ordinary platonic friends. Strike out all the complicated emotional needs, the reliance and the expectations. True, it appears impossible. But give us brownie points for at least attempting to try, no?

Have you ever had a friend who you could talk to abt the whole wide world?
Have you ever had a friend who could read your mind?
Have you ever had a friend who knew you better than you knew yourself?
Have you ever had a friend who cared beyond reasonable limits?
Have you ever had a friend who you cannot imagine life without?

I have.

So aft tt night of confrontation, we met up again at Ehub! a couple of days later.
As friends.



Dinner was BBQ Chicken's student meal. $7.90 includes a main course and a drink. Cheap cheap!



Tuck-in!!!!



Playing with the Minnie Mouse he caught frm the kiap kiap machine.




Cute cute cute~~~~~~



Joining my collection of other kiap kiap toys... :)

There are nights where I wonder if staying around him will eventually result in more tears. If I can actually bring myself to forget the pain and hurt tt nv fails to follow subsequently. But for now, I am satisfied with just having a friend I can trust.

I have learnt that I cannot control how I feel.
But I have learnt that I can control what I do abt it. :)


用所有爱过的回忆 原谅你

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home